- Lee III, W. and M. Pangborn, Time-intensity: the temporal aspects of sensory perception. Food Technology, 1986. 40(71): p. 78–82
- Neilson, A.J., Time-intensity studies. Drug and cosmetic Industry, 1957. 80(4): p. 452–3, 534
- Duizer, L.M., K. Bloom, and C.J. Findlay, Dual-attribute time-intensity sensory evaluation: A new method for temporal measurement of sensory perceptions. Food Quality and Preference, 1997. 8(4): p. 261–269 [CrossRef]
- Jack, F.R., J.R. Piggott, and A. Paterson, Analysis of Textural Changes in Hard Cheese during Mastication by Progressive Profiling. Journal of Food Science, 1994. 59(3): p. 539–543 [CrossRef]
- Pineau, N., et al., Temporal Dominance of Sensations: Construction of the TDS curves and comparison with time–intensity. Food Quality and Preference, 2009. 20(6): p. 450–455 [CrossRef]
- Labbe, D., et al., Temporal dominance of sensations and sensory profiling: A comparative study. Food Quality and Preference, 2009. 20(3): p. 216–221 [CrossRef]
- Methven, L., et al., The effect of consumption volume on profile and liking of oral nutritional supplements of varied sweetness: Sequential profiling and boredom tests. Food Quality and Preference, 2010. 21(8): p. 948–955 [CrossRef]
- Di Monaco, R., et al., Temporal Dominance of Sensations: A review. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2014. 38(2): p. 104-112 [CrossRef]
- Meillon, S., et al., Preference and acceptability of partially dealcoholized white and red wines by consumers and professionals. American journal of enology and viticulture, 2010. 61(1): p. 42–52
- Meillon, S., C. Urbano, and P. Schlich, Contribution of the Temporal Dominance of Sensations (TDS) method to the sensory description of subtle differences in partially dealcoholized red wines. Food Quality and Preference, 2009. 20(7): p. 490–499 [CrossRef]
- Meillon, S., et al., Impact of partial alcohol reduction in Syrah wine on perceived complexity and temporality of sensations and link with preference. Food Quality and Preference, 2010. 21(7): p. 732–740 [CrossRef]
- Varela, P. and G. Ares, Sensory profiling, the blurred line between sensory and consumer science. A review of novel methods for product characterization. Food Research International, 2012. 48(2): p. 893–908 [CrossRef]
- Galmarini, M.V., et al., Understanding apple consumers' expectations in terms of likes and dislikes. Use of comment analysis in a cross-cultural study. Appetite, 2013. 62(0): p. 27–36 [CrossRef]
- Lenfant, F., et al., Perception of oral food breakdown. The concept of sensory trajectory. Appetite, 2009. 52(3): p. 659–667 [CrossRef]
- Monterymard, C., M. Visalli, and P. Schlich. The TDS-band plot: a new graphical tool for Temporal Dominance of Sensations data. in 2nd conference of the society of sensory professionals. 2010
- Sáenz-Navajas, M.-P., et al., Perception of wine quality according to extrinsic cues: The case of Burgundy wine consumers. Food Quality and Preference, 2013 27(1): p. 44–53 [CrossRef]
- Tu, V.P., et al., Cultural differences in food description and preference: Contrasting Vietnamese and French panellists on soy yogurts. Food Quality and Preference, 2010. 21(6): p. 602–610 [CrossRef]
- Valentin, D., S. Chollet, and H. Abdi, Les mots du vin: experts et novices diffèrent-ils quand ils décrivent des vins? Corpus, 2003(2)
201437th World Congress of Vine and Wine and 12th General Assembly of the OIV (Part 2)
|Nombre de pages||6|
|Publié en ligne||4 novembre 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.